Friday, January 22, 2010

Jumbled moves

Could someone please hold the planet still for a moment, or two? :)

As the saying goes "people plan. God laughs." Not sure where I heard that but it's a good antidote for today's constant shifts. If you feel you just came off an "E ticket" ride but can't remember even getting in the seat, that's due to today's movements. I did not get a heads up on today's shifts, but I did get the regular "be cautious" signposts when I drove to the store. For me, these have been seeing red cars and trucks like big red flags. Sometimes there are so many I could swear there was a parade or convention in town just for red cars and trucks.

I liken the energy movements today as if someone is sitting in the very center of the earth's core and shaking just a bit of it like a snow globe. Of course this can make us feel dizzy or off-balanced even while just sitting perfectly still. No, it's not your imagination. (but, yes, you can still watch cautiously in case it is something more physically focused in your own body).

I had the thought today that a wonderful way to exercise your "inner balance" to better help you manage the energetic shifts is doing tai chi or qi gong, which both balance and strengthen your dantien and mental and emotional centers through connection with the earth's chi or life force.
This is a very powerful way to dance with the changes not only physically but energetically and even hormonally. Balance is the key, always.

In Love and Light,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment