Sunday, March 14, 2010

Living your TRUTH

More and more this year, many of us are relearning the most precious lesson ever!
It is a message we have read, and heard and tried to live for so long that it seems almost surreal now that the message is Being Lived by so many people. It is the message and lesson of trusting, following and Living our own Truth, whatever that is for each of us. Every one of us has a unique, beautiful path we are here to express and experience as Spirit Itself. Every single path is exquisitely unique. If you could create and experience in infinite ways, why would you do it any other way?! God IS Infinite, and thus so are you.
The past couple of months me and several friends, as well as others, have been given opportunities and support to truly speak and live what we feel is True for each of us. In many lives, mine included, there is the learned conditioning to do and think and believe what everyone else does and thinks and believes so as to "fit in" and "not rock the boat." The pressure in some societies is so great to do so that we literally make ourselves ill by cutting ourselves off from our inner voice, our intuition, or as Spirit called it the other day, our "IT", or Inner Teacher. Also known as our I.T. or Inner Technology, our spirit, when we are "offline" from our I.T. (spirit), we are disconnected from IT, our Inner Teacher, and the One Infinite Teacher (Get IT?) :)
This year for me has been so much about the opposite message and the unlearning of this suppression of my own spirit and Inner Knowing. There is so much Joy in this.
One supportive piece of information I learned around this lesson this year is that when I am not valuing or being honest with myself about what I know to be my true path or action, etc., and thus do not act in alignment with my spirit's true intentions out of fear of disapproval or feeling not accepted by others' standards, I can actually get in the way of the bigger plan for me and others, the "Master Script" which God directs. So now I feel so much better truly walking my own path even if others don't have the same truth, because I don't want to short-change my life and certainly do not want to short-change the paths and lives of others.
I know it is about trusting, something many of us learned very little of growing up. This year is truly about Trusting and honoring your Inner Teacher, your amazingly beautiful spirit that God created.

In Love and Light,
Elaine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment